Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A week in the life - Monday

As I said before, this is not the ordinary week for us as we travel a lot. That means we spend lots of time in our car and I almost decided against documenting this week because of it. But then I realised that we've been driving to my parents and my father in law for ten years and it's actually worth documenting. I had lots of fun taking pictures of us in the car and of the surroundings on Monday when we drove home from a two weeks stay with my parents. It was great to take pictures of the different car activities, the road, the place we always stop for lunch and our coming home habits. Not something we do every week but we do it every time we've been at my parents and thats part of our every day life too.

Here's a few of my Monday pictures.  







No comments:

Post a Comment